Experienced .Net developer for commerce
Become part of the team
Novicell helps companies exploiting their development potential digitally. Therefore, the keywords are "business online" no matter which one of Novicell's business areas we are talking about.
We are in continuous growth and wish to expand our commerce team. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced .NET developer who is used to entering major development projects like commerce solutions, and has experience with current architecture principles and patterns of software design.
You are dressed for the task, if:
- You have in-depth practical experience with C #, .NET and object-oriented programming.
- You have experience with web development, development of APIs and the http-protocol is your friend
- You have practical experience with design patterns and architectural principles such as Domain Driven Design, Dependency Injection and CQRS
- You are honored to think of performance into all aspects of a solution
- You have experience with message queues and microservice architecture
- You may have worked with Redis, Elasticsearch or RabbitMq
- You may have experience with Umbraco
What are you going to work with?
You will be part of our commerce team where you in close collaboration with skilled colleagues, will work with some of the country's largest and most critical marketing commerce solutions.
In the team you will participate in agile development of tailor-made commerce solutions based on Novell's , modern technologies and healthy architectural principles. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to work intensively with the following areas:
- Search and indexing based on Elasticsearch
- Integrations with data from ERP, PIM and other external systems through RabbitMq and microservices
- Headless CMS system
- Caching with Redis
In addition to this, the work can involve integration with payment gateways, implementation of specific business logics for pricing, discounts, inventory management, accessibility, and the development of new commerce components etc.